Friday, March 7, 2008

AISSCE- 2008, PHYSICS THEORY - 042

Board exam no 2.Well this time around I was worried, really worried, I was kind of prepared but there way too much of microscopic shit in physics to cram,

‘you cant make a paper entirely on microscopic shit’
was what I was saying to myself when I entered, and I guess I was kind of right, it wasn’t as bad as it could have been, though it did have a sufficient amount of microscopic shit but I guess it wasn’t meant to be a cake walk after all.

Coming into today’s exam I had the impression that the invigilators at my centre were good, guess I was wrong, they were GREAT, I mean we were left for what seemed like hours in the room without an invigilator in the room, I guess they only left for about 5 minutes in one go, but that was more than sufficient.

So with chemistry and physics done I can say that my Board exams are as good as over, well I do have an English exam on Monday but the desire to start my course en route to the centre is high because I don’t think I should waste the weekend on something like English.

Later…
rahul

2 comments:

kerala_kid said...

DUDE....
U R SOOOOOOO RIGHT

Rahul Bhatnagar said...

I am not sure about which part you are refering too, but thanks balu....