Thursday, March 20, 2008

AISSCE- 2008, MATHEMATCIS - 041

Math today!! Well went off pretty much as I expected it to. It amazes me how monotonous board exams can be.

When it hit me that I had 9 days to prepare for maths I thought that I would prepare well in advance so as to not avoid the last minute cramming I did in Physics and Chemistry. Not exactly sticking to this resolution I found myself up at 5:30 AM so I could do Linier Programming. One thing that I have so learnt is that it is pretty much pointless to make such a resolution for the break (read: 10 Days) I have for Computer Science.

I guess this post shows completes a month of blogging for me, in a nutshell this has been kinda fun, something one can get addicted to, I was advised by a friend (unasked for, that is) two days ago, that “to get more readership , you should try going into more general topics and try to not blatantly speak your mind about people and/or companies”. Well Sahil, the purpose of this blog was never to get readership, I made it to vent my thoughts out, and as for blatantly speaking my mind, I guess it IS my decision, I am sorry, there is nothing you can do about it. :)

rahul .....again

No comments: