Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ye olde legend of yore.

And I blog again.

‘Once upon a time there was a boy, he was prety intelligent and nice only. He had many friends, he loved them very much. He was not fake and dishonest. His skin color was white, he studied in college, he loved it very much. He did not play very many sports but he liked sitting and watching his cosin sisters play in the sun. He liked colours- blue purpole and green. His favorite book in the world was Harry Potter. He read it every day. He tried to play the guitar in college but played one song only. He had a veryyyyy long nose, but he said he didn’t. Ok, I don’t know how to end.’

THIS is what happens when you dare your 8 year old cousin to write a fairytale. Ohh and I’m supposed to be the ‘intelligent and nice only boy’! I do like Harry Potter but she wrote that probably because let’s face it, isn’t that the only series kids have heard of and yeah, the one song only- Pull Me Under, Dream Theatre.

P.S. Typo’s are intentional and in accordance with the manuscript. And I do NOT have a long nose.

And yeah, that's the cutest thing I’ve ever read. :)

Me.

4 comments:

Siddhartha Agrawal said...

haha =)) This one made me laugh out loud!
look i read your blog! and commented too! I should be called up..yes yes!

Rahul Bhatnagar said...

@Prachi: Well yeah, YOU have made me realize that making people laugh at me, is practically about all I can do.

Stuti said...

Wahah! Your cousin is adorable. :D

Rahul Bhatnagar said...

Yeah, well 8 year old cousins can be adorable in these discreet time spans, but usually they're demonic. Mine is. Seriously!