Friday, February 22, 2008

more than just a can of worms.........

i just came across this blog from the blogs of note section, its about an american in iraq who is trying to make a difference. There is somthing unique about this blog , somthing that makes you think, somthing thats anyday better than the rif-raf a teenager like me can be thinking of ... so please do give it a look......

the project he has started in iraq is called "Buy Shoes. Save Lives." , you can get the link to their website from my side bar too, even if my readership cant set sales soaring , it can atleast make a difference....

ohh and exam preparation is sucking bigtime, its 12 am and i find myself desperately trying to cram the structure of α- D(-)- glucopyranose in my head......just one week more and i can say goodbuy to chemistry forever!!

:)
rahul

No comments: